1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you.
2. Write 7 random things about yourself.
3. Spread the love to 15 more bloggers.
Thank you Tami at Ramblings of a Vintage Girl for tagging me!! Hmm... let me think of some random things about me...
1. Sometimes I read the endings of books... before reading the rest of the book. Occasionally I just can't stand the suspense, and have to peek to see what happens. Then I go back and read the rest of the story!
2. I love airports. (Unless you're delayed in one for hours) I love the feeling of walking into an airport in one city, knowing that the next time you step outside you will be in another city, or even another country! People-watching in airports is the best, and I always envision where people are going or what they are leaving behind. I actually find travelling alone extremely relaxing, even if there are some minor delays. Note - travelling with a baby is the complete opposite.
|New Winnipeg Airport - image from here|
3. This may have been one of my favourite mornings, ever. We were on our honeymoon in the gorgeous Okanagan Valley, and we stayed in a lovely bed and breakfast. We woke up early to go horse back riding, and the views of the wineries, the lake, and the mountains were amazing. Honeymoons are amazing. I think we should plan a little mini-getaway soon. Sans bebe. A lot of wine drinking and late night dinners would be appreciated!
4. I speak French. Badly, but I can get by if I have to. I usually do better after a glass of wine, or two!
5. One of my favourite foods is Mussels! They are always delicious, but when served with skinny fries they are even better! In Winnipeg my faves are from Bistro 7 and a 1/4
image from here
6. I cannot remember lyrics to songs. Ever. Sometimes I'll think I know the words, but the real lyrics will be SO FAR off from what I was singing it's completely embarrassing. I also have the worlds worst singing voice, so perhaps these two go hand in hand. I would say I'm completely musically impaired, but I did play the piano for years and I can read music. Hopefully the Littlest Linden will skip me on the (lack of) music genes!
7. I played Ringette for about 12 years.
Here are 10 blogs that I am tagging: