I'm linking up with Lauren again for High Five Friday!
I can't believe a whole week has gone by. Here are some highlights from the week.
1. It's 8:30pm and my lovely husband asks me to make cookies for his potluck at work. Tomorrow. Luckily, I love to bake and happen to have the BEST chocolate chip cookie recipe
2. My friend got a Great Dane puppy and she is the cutest thing EVER! It's crazy to think this little puppy will soon be 160 pounds!
3. No words are needed for this picture!! I love that it looks like the baby is sitting on a chair.
4. This looks amazing - Outstanding in the Field
I would love to go to the one in Pemberton, BC, or perhaps drive down to the one in Minnesota. Any of the locations in California would be gorgeous, I'm sure.
5. How cute are these onsies? I would love to get the Littlest Linden one of these for summer.
|image from The GreenGoat|